|QSC Contractor ID #||QSC ID # 10152|
|Type of Contractor||Network Integrator|
|About company||Founded in the spring of 2000 through the merger of 7 core companies with the goal of becoming the premier brand name for converged technology solutions. The Team achieved that goal and is now uniquely positioned to provide the latest technology solutions for customers in a wide range of industries, including technology, financial, retailing, communications, education and healthcare.
Core Line of Business:
1. IP Telephony – Avaya (Nortel) and Cisco
2. Cable Infrastructure – CommScope Certified – Systimax and Uniprise
3. Wireless LAN/WAN – Cisco
4. ISS – Integrated Security Systems
|Minority Owned Company|
|How many employees on your staff||600|
|Years Company has been in business||10|
|Can your company work out of state||Yes|
|Certifications||Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) , Outside Plant (OSP) Specialist, Network Transport Systems (NTS) Specialist , Wireless Design (WD) Specialist , Nortel Networks Certified, PMP, MCITP, CWP, PMI, CCNA, MCPD, Security+, A+, CISSP, Cisco Partner|
|Certifications not listed above|
|How many consultants on staff|
|Company Services||Structured Cabling Installation, Business Phone/PBX & VoIP, WiFi / Wireless / Mesh / WIMAX , Low Voltage, Network Engineering & Design, Telepresence / Video Conference, Fiber Optics Cabling, Copper Cabling, WAN / LAN / WLAN Design, Specialty Cabling Solutions|
|Certified to Install||Siemon Connectivity, Chatsworth Products (CPI)|
Please register or log in.
Our QSC Partners are available on request. If you see a partner in the directory you would like to work with, please fill out project assistance form or call (352) 383-9214 for further assistance.
* Eligibility - The Exclusive QSC Program is restricted to just three of the most successful contracting companies in each market and we recognize that many excellent companies will not be eligible to participate. All contractors will need to be qualifed prior to joining the QSC program.
Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Data Network Cabling Installation (Ethernet cabling) using Cat 5, Cat5e, and Cat 6 cable installation
- Voice / Telephone Wiring & Cabling Installation
- Structured Cabling Design & Implementation
- Fiber Optic installation
- Data Wiring & Network Installation
- WiFi / Wireless Network Installation | WLAN Networking Setup | Access Point Installer
- Security Camera Installation (CCTV, IP Security Cameras, Wireless Cameras, & Video Surveillance Install)
- Alarm System Cabling & Installation
- Audio / Video Cabling & Wiring
- Line of Sight Solutions
- 10 Gibabit Ethernet
- Project Management
- Data Center Services
- National Rollouts
- POS cabling
- VoIP Wiring
- Network Cabling Design
- Green Data Cabling
- Coax Cabling
- Plenum Cabling
- Paging Systems
- Server Racks
Click on a catergory above to find network cabling technicians to install, test, and certify demarc extensions, backbone fiber cabling, data center cabling, computer network cabling, and telephone system wiring.
Our comprehensive list of data cabling companies offer free estimates for the installation of fiber optic cabling, Cat5e cabling, Cat6a cabling, Cat7 cabling, cabling project management, and perform structured cabling design.
Contact us today for free network wiring & cabling estimates for new construction, office relocations, office remodels, office expansions, moves adds changes, data centers, server rooms, central offices, computer rooms, enterprise, medium business, small business, demarc extensions, network backbones, metro area networks, campus networks, underground networks, and multi-story buildings.
Our contractors are familiar with a wide variety of telecommunications equipment, including 3M, Amp, Nexans Berk-Tek, Belden, CommScope, Corning, General Cable, HellermanTyton, Hitachi Cable Manchester, Hubbell, Mohawk, Optical Cable Corporation, Panduit, Ortronics, Siemon, Superior Essex, Systimax, Tyco Electronics, Uniprise, Leviton, and Fluke Networks.