|QSC PM ID #||QSC ID # 10149|
|Experience Managing Projects in||VoIP, Wireless, Construction Management, PBX, Bi-Directional Antennas, Distributed Antenna, Microwave Point to Point, Layer 1 Cabling, Layer 2/3 Switches Routers, Outside Plant Cabling, Ariel Plant, Security, Audio Video, Access Control, Data Center Buildout, Fiber Optic Termination, Cameras, CCTV, CATV, RFID, Lightning Protection, Fire Supression|
|Project Management Background||16+ years experience in Layer 1 premise/outside plant design, sales, and project management of network Layer1/2/3 facilities. Experience with Microsoft Office Project, AutoCAD and Visio applications with focus on project management, schematic and facilities design. Extensive experience with WiFi implementations for new build or retrofit projects for high end resorts.
Experienced RCDD/OSP with 11+ years in the Enterprise Environment focusing on Layer 1/2/3 facility design and support. Self starter and self finisher, naturally persuasive and a person of integrity. Well known in the industry and have built solid contacts: (Disney, Embarq, AT&T, Sprint, ACS, Progress Energy, and Starwood).
|Practical Experience working with||Microsoft Projects, Microsoft Office Products, Visio Professional, AutoCAD|
|What type of Position are you looking for||I currently work for a company. We can offer PM services.|
Please register or log in.
Our QSC Partners are available on request. If you see a partner in the directory you would like to work with, please fill out project assistance form or call (352) 383-9214 for further assistance.
* Eligibility - The Exclusive QSC Program is restricted to just three of the most successful contracting companies in each market and we recognize that many excellent companies will not be eligible to participate. All contractors will need to be qualifed prior to joining the QSC program.
Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Data Network Cabling Installation (Ethernet cabling) using Cat 5, Cat5e, and Cat 6 cable installation
- Voice / Telephone Wiring & Cabling Installation
- Structured Cabling Design & Implementation
- Fiber Optic installation
- Data Wiring & Network Installation
- WiFi / Wireless Network Installation | WLAN Networking Setup | Access Point Installer
- Security Camera Installation (CCTV, IP Security Cameras, Wireless Cameras, & Video Surveillance Install)
- Alarm System Cabling & Installation
- Audio / Video Cabling & Wiring
- Line of Sight Solutions
- 10 Gibabit Ethernet
- Project Management
- Data Center Services
- National Rollouts
- POS cabling
- VoIP Wiring
- Network Cabling Design
- Green Data Cabling
- Coax Cabling
- Plenum Cabling
- Paging Systems
- Server Racks
Click on a catergory above to find network cabling technicians to install, test, and certify demarc extensions, backbone fiber cabling, data center cabling, computer network cabling, and telephone system wiring.
Our comprehensive list of data cabling companies offer free estimates for the installation of fiber optic cabling, Cat5e cabling, Cat6a cabling, Cat7 cabling, cabling project management, and perform structured cabling design.
Contact us today for free network wiring & cabling estimates for new construction, office relocations, office remodels, office expansions, moves adds changes, data centers, server rooms, central offices, computer rooms, enterprise, medium business, small business, demarc extensions, network backbones, metro area networks, campus networks, underground networks, and multi-story buildings.
Our contractors are familiar with a wide variety of telecommunications equipment, including 3M, Amp, Nexans Berk-Tek, Belden, CommScope, Corning, General Cable, HellermanTyton, Hitachi Cable Manchester, Hubbell, Mohawk, Optical Cable Corporation, Panduit, Ortronics, Siemon, Superior Essex, Systimax, Tyco Electronics, Uniprise, Leviton, and Fluke Networks.